Argentina at the FIFA World Cup 2022

Argentina at the FIFA World Cup 2022

World Cup picks from the boys are in the studio plus Frank Le Booth as well in case you didn't see Frank's we'll revisit them in a moment but as Stevie and Mario are here let's get your picks Stevie uh Senegal Netherlands Argentina Poland Spain Germany Brazil Cameroon which got no real surprises there whatsoever us not going now it's not predictable

No I've got I've got I just think a run I don't trust us to try to create a lot of chances and score goals and same with wheels okay let's take you through the bracket then I imagine the Dutch are going to be Iran Argentina to be Denmark Spain to beat Croatia yep Brazil to be Ghana yep uh England England England England Senegal oh let's say can we there we go let's see where we are everything we just sent perfect through to the quarter


Finals and then it will be Argentina Brazil yep in the semi-finals let's go to the other side now that we just obviously saw before uh England in action against what have you got here Steve absolutely desperate yep I'm going to Senegal oh, of course, you are Senegal against France Germany against Cameroon to beat Portugal yeah wow okay and we will see the semi-finals I've seen will be France Germany okay which then lead us to the

Final who's going to win the ate Africa Argentina Brazil tasty Brazil Brazil yeah France Germany Germany and then who will win the final tasty a couple of semis and finals Brazil wins the final uh Brazil wins the final now that's pretty much standard we've kind of I think everybody would certainly agree to a large part of that yeah let's see Mario's picks uh shall we Frank just gagging to shout everyone for being boring, uh that's again I'm standing on

The Dodge remember yeah yeah um okay yeah pretty much standard I think from what everyone let's take it through then shall we uh to The Knockout stages take a look at the bracket and touch against USA Mario your heart or your hometown who are you going for oh they're down to three Denmark could Germany to be Croatia Brazil meanwhile uh to beat Ghana it will be an Argentina Brazil the semi-final pretty much as everyone is



Saying you're saying Argentina is going to beat your precious Dutch uh meanwhile at the other side of the bracket let's see how far you've got England going now England's taking on Senegal uh France against Mexico Belgium Spain Portugal Switzerland will be England France Spain Portugal uh in the court of finals semi-finals, oh France will be England Spain to beat Portugal and the final will be I reckon a repeat of 1998 will it let's take a look at how we've got it

It will be Argentina or Brazil there we are all Brazil Spain uh according to Mario will be the final with who winning overall Brazil okay really that was the main appetizer so we could just go back to the main course which is of course Frank's picks on Friday in case you missed it watch we pick up the bracket stages look how excited your friend is this is absolutely Bonkers and if he gets this right then we'll never we'll

Never hear the end of it I'm an adult you know they love me but he shut it down where are the Dutch friends let's see uh let's see yeah of course I mean I mean no no I love Canada I think with David and uh and Davis oh my God they're gonna kill everybody so wow for Denmark I was in Copenhagen with the World Cup I went there last month and I say you're going to bring the World

Cup within three months keep on doing you keep on doing what remember Mrs. Thomas is Happy you've got Denmark Denmark Denmark oh boy yeah why not and why not okay this is 92 there were on holidays they've been called back you know and they won't they want it so why they quit they couldn't win teams there's no one in that tournament that's true thanks so much for watching


Argentina world cup 2022
FIFA world cup 2022 Argentina team players list
Argentina world cup qualifiers 2022
FIFA world cup 2022 schedule
Argentina world cup 1978
Argentina world cup qualifiers 2022 fixtures



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post