What happened to pro football talk on NBCSN ? 2022

What happened to pro football talk on NBCSN ? 2022


Mean the kid's 20 21 years old first of all he's a giant I don't know how he's gonna fit into the new ford bronco because it doesn't seem quite as large as the older models but uh I guess they'll find a way they'll cut a hole in the roof if they have to I remember seeing you must be looking at the broncos sports because like you the real the new bronco is not like that small I don't know I see I've seen a small it's like the

Escape size now you gotta be going on cars man yeah you're talking about the broncos sport anything talking about the bronco sport he means the real thing and frankly, I think this means that the jaguars should pass on him and he should go to Detroit and that should be the thing that the ford's present him and his introductory press conference like hey man we've got a little surprise for you and you bring him outside and

Boom there's a ford bronco maybe this is his way of letting the jaguars know he doesn't want them to draft him maybe that's his message because he didn't say I want a jaguar right I'm going to buy a jaguar that he could have said that oh no seriously right by the way I noticed something earlier can we get the wide shot of miles you've got a car up by your pet license plate I'm curious what model car that is what is that

That's a Porsche uh 911 4s it's like a 2007 model or something like that 2008 I can't quite remember I could look at it but I'm not I was just curious I'm just curious um I noticed it I that that's it's good to have uh I've got a Ferrari clock in my barn and every time I go down there and I turn on that light I see that logo and the name and this red neon around it and that's my you

Know that's my bat signal to someday maybe have the nerve and the money to buy a Ferrari all right uh so um well I I assume that that's what you would buy then that uh Porsche whatever model that is upon your if you got the NFL signing bonus you'd go buy one of those right away a 911 4s but I probably wouldn't I'd go with the Lamborghini urus at this point I mean back when the 911 came out you know like that one that generation of it the

Lamborghini Urus wasn't out yet I want one of those trucks now I will probably never have enough money to get one of those lambs SUVs but my god those things are beautiful I see when they when I go and like I'm out somewhere and I see them rolling down the street I was crossing the street uh a couple of weeks ago after I had brunch the other day or you know out here in la is what I mean on a Saturday it wasn't during the week just so you know it was the sun all

Right whatever sorry it was I'm crossing the street we don't pay attention to your work hours google now well I guess not I've crossed the street and I see this guy and he's like driving a Lamborghini roost and it was a couple of mimosas in and I gave him a thumbs up I was so happy to see it I was like oh my gosh this is great they roll down the Ventura boulevard all the time it's fantastic um I have one specked out on my desktop

Too they let you do that on lamborghini.com it's gray I know I'm telling you it's got white it's got you know red stitching inside my gosh my problem with getting a really expensive car two-fold it is a horrible investment, first of all, it is a terrible thing to do with your money unless you get well but then again the cost of used cars now has been skyrocketing so maybe it's not

As bad as an investment as it used to be secondly my wife's got this thing that has infected me and it's this fear that if you make this really big purchase on something that you don't need and that it's money you could like give to the poor or something you're going to go to hell so we joke about it I don't think she's joking that if you buy a Ferrari

You're going to go to hell and if it's a nice Ferrari I could just drive it straight into hell which you know would be fine as long as I get to keep the Ferrari if I keep the Ferrari and go to hell maybe it's a good trade but uh that that's one of the things that have kept me from seriously exploring it all right uh here are the odds from like nihilistic mike today like my goodness like I get a Ferrari I'm going to hell it's the new boss

Uh here's points bet odds on the first overall pick in the draft as of right now even neal a guy we interviewed this week the tackle from Alabama is currently the favorite followed by Aidan Hutchinson and there's the rest of the list here's Hutchinson on talking about the value of defensive lineman something we seem to be reminded of pretty much every year at super bowl time here he is you know passwords has always

Been important like recently like watching the super bowl see the impact you can have on the game what do you see as you enter the NFL about what teams are prioritizing yeah I think that's why that's why pass rushers get paid uh the most or one of the most just because you know they can affect the game like that like von and um and Aaron I mean they took over that game and it was I mean that's why they get paid

Yeah I mean and that's the key we saw it in super bowl 50 we saw it in super bowl 55 we saw it in super bowl 56 when you have overwhelming pass rust it doesn't matter who your quarterback is if he doesn't have time to set up and throw its game over its championship in hand and uh so so you need a great quarterback and you need somebody who can affect the other team's quarterback and if you have those two things taken

Care of you're in a position to win a lot of games in January and February yeah and look it's one of the reasons why uh you know tackles also get paid so much I'm talking about offensive tackles if you can keep that guy off of the QB then that's going to help you win it's why last spring I kept talking about well if I'm the Cincinnati Bengals I don't necessarily know if I want to draft Jamar chase over somebody like penny Sewell because you got to be able

To protect that guy now while I can definitively say that I was wrong and that the Bengals should have drafted Jamar chase they still certainly need to fix their past protection joe burrow got sacked 70 times between the regular season and the postseason right so that's something that they've got to do they've got to be able to protect him better so that guys like Aidan Hutchinson don't come into the backfield and you know to continue to hit him and hit

He and hit him and maybe shorten his career than it otherwise might be hi I'm miked Enrico and thanks for watching make sure to hit subscribe for the latest news and highlights from NBC sports


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post